EAGLE SOLID COLOR CONCRETE SEALER seals while adding a fresh, new color to concrete surfaces and is available in 30 stylish shades. SOLID COLOR CONCRETE SEALER is a pure acrylic resin stain formulated especially for concrete surfaces and provides 100% opaque coverage. SOLID COLOR CONCRETE SEALER completely covers old marks and stains from tires, dried oil spots or other chemical spills, water stains and many others.
When properly applied, SOLID COLOR CONCRETE SEALER resists hot-tire pickup, cracking, chipping, peeling, and mildew. It dries to a satin sheen that resists oils, detergents, acids, salts, and other mild chemicals making for an easy cleanup.
NET COVERAGE RATE: 200 sq. ft. – 250 sq. ft.
- Recommended to apply in two (2) thin coats to achieve NET square foot coverage rate.
- Smooth Troweled (etch required): 250 ft² per gallon
- Textured or Stamped: 200 ft² per gallon
- Broom Swept: 200 ft² per gallon
TECHNICAL & SAFETY INFORMATION
Due to shipping or VOC regulations SOLID COLOR CONCRETE SEALER is limited to these listed states: AL, AR, CO, FL, GA, ID, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NM, NC, ND, NV, OK, OR, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY
For more info on VOC regulations in your area click here
SOLID COLOR CONCRETE SEALER
EAGLE SOLID COLOR CONCRETE SEALER
- Seals concrete and adds color at the same time
- 100% opaque coverage
- Available in 30 different trendy colors
- Covers tire marks, water stains, dried oil or chemical spots
- Protects against new oil spills, detergents, acids, salts, and other mild chemicals
- Enhances and protects concrete surfaces for years
- Refreshes old concrete and makes it look like new
- Not suitable for clay or terra cotta bricks
- Not suitable for asphalt or other non-masonry materials
- Not effective on stone surfaces