EAGLE SATIN SEAL is a water-based acrylic sealer formulated especially for broom finish concrete that hardens to a durable satin sheen without a deep darkening of the concrete. SATIN SEAL resists oils, detergents, acids, salts, and most chemicals which makes it the perfect sealer for most residential driveways and sidewalks. SATIN SEAL resists cracking, peeling, mildew, staining, and erosion of concrete.
Since SATIN SEAL is a water-based sealer, it is fantastic for sealing concrete floors on any of your indoor projects. SATIN SEAL beautifully enhances decorative colors, dyes or stains adding a smooth satin sheen to your concrete floors!
NET COVERAGE RATE: 100 sq. ft. – 300 sq. ft.
- Recommended to apply in two (2) thin coats to achieve net square foot coverage rate.
- Smooth Troweled (etch required): 300 ft² per gallon
- Textured or Stamped: 200 ft² per gallon
- Broom Swept: 200 ft² per gallon
- Pavers: 100 ft² per gallon
TECHNICAL & SAFETY INFORMATION
** PLEASE NOTE:
Due to shipping or VOC regulations, SATIN SEAL is limited to listed states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NC, NY, ND, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY
For more info on VOC regulations in your area click here
EAGLE SATIN SEAL
- Durable, clear acrylic for all types of concrete
- Ideal for brush finish driveways and sidewalks
- Protects from oils, detergents, acids, water, salt and most chemicals
- Non-yellowing and UV resistant for lasting outdoor protection
- Water-based and can be used seal concrete indoors or outdoors
- Does not haze when wet
- Not suitable for clay or terra cotta bricks
- Not suitable for asphalt or other non-masonry materials
- Not effective on stone surfaces