EAGLE PREMIUM COAT is a premium acrylic concrete sealer specifically designed for all types of exposed aggregate concrete. This premium solvent-based acrylic solution is specially formulated to achieve both a protective and rich decorative finish.
Available in clear, or brown and gray tinted, PREMIUM COAT beautifies your concrete surface with a high-gloss finish that shines and darkens the substrate, as it protects your surface against weather damage and aggregate loosening.
CLEAR: For all types of aggregate concrete and pavers.
BROWN: For exposed brown pea gravel aggregate.
GRAY: For exposed chip limestone aggregate.
NOT FOR USE ON BROOM FINISHED CONCRETE.
NET COVERAGE RATE: 75 sq. ft. – 100 sq. ft.
- Recommended to apply in two (2) thin coats to achieve NET square foot coverage rate.
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete: 100 sq. ft. per gallon
- Pavers: 75 sq. ft. per gallon
TECHNICAL & SAFETY INFORMATION
Due to shipping or VOC regulations PREMIUM COAT is limited to these listed states: AL, AR, CO, FL, GA, ID, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NM, NC, ND, NV, OK, OR, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY
For more info on VOC regulations in your area click here
EAGLE PREMIUM COAT
- Enhances and protects surface for years
- High-gloss, rich wet look
- Protects from water and salt damage and lessens rock popping
- Solvent-based for best adhesion
- High solids acrylic co-polymer
- Non-yellowing and UV resistant
- Can also use on concrete pavers
- Not suitable for clay or terra cotta bricks
- Not suitable for asphalt or other non-masonry materials
- Not effective on stone surfaces